What are the differences between Management vs. Administration
Management vs Administration, It’s not the same. The administration is known as a thinking function. Similarities between management vs.administration
First, it is not the same. Several authors consider that these two terms and have different from each other.
- The administration is concerned primarily with data mining, the object plans, and the policies of an organization.
- Certainly, the administration is also a part of management.
- Known as a thinking function and top-level because their determination of objectives and strategies and policies is a high-level function.
- However, the world of administration is to think of new plans and policies.
- In addition, generally consists of its owners who invest money and receive profits and decides what has to complete.
- Likewise, provides a deadline by which the management has to finish the work has given by the administration.
- It generally used in non-business institutions like the government or the military
- Implementing the plans and policies that are laid down by the administration.
- Lays down specific procedures and guidelines by which the employees can finish the work.
- lower-level executives Plans and policies.
- So, the world of administration is to think of new plans and policies.
- Implement plans and policies.
- Consists of employees who are paid salaries and commissions and decides who will do it.
- Chooses the employees to do a particular task and use in business concerns that operate to one profit.